23 Park Avenue, November 2008.

Primary tabs

Download MARCXML
000 nkm 22 uu 4500
008 | ||||||||||||||||||||||
046 |k2008
245 10|a23 Park Avenue, November 2008.
260 |g2008
300 |a1 digital photograph
500 |aAdvertising Club of New York ; James Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb House
500 |a1889-1892
500 |aRobb, James Hampden.
500 |aDigitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
520 |a23 Park Avenue; NE corner of Park Avenue and E. 35th St. Also known as: 101-103 E. 35th St. Originally built in 1898 for J. Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb. Architect: Stanford White of McKim, Mead & White. Acquired by the Advertising Club of New York in 1923. The group had the building remodeled by architect Fred F. French, and the club opened in 1924. During repairs following a 1946 fire, the building was expanded to include an adjacent home at 103 E. 35th St. The building is now an apartment house.
540 |aThe images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
650 1 |aRobb, James Hampden -- Homes and haunts.
650 1 |aRobb, Cornelia Van Rensselaer -- Homes and haunts.
650 1 |aDecoration and ornament, Architectural.
650 1 |aPalaces -- Italy -- Influence.
650 1 |aProfessional associations.
650 1 |aApartment houses.
650 1 |aTown houses; Clubhouses.
650 1 |aRenaissance revival (Architecture)
650 1 |aString courses.
650 1 |aCartouches.
650 1 |aBalustrades
650 1 |aBricks.
650 1 |aArchitectural terracotta
700 1 |aWhite, Stanford, 1853-1906|eArchitect
700 1 |aFrench, Fred F. (Fred Fillmore), 1883-1936|eArchitect
700 1 |aWaldvogel, Peter|ePhotographer
710 2 |aMcKim, Mead & White|eArchitect