23 Park Avenue

Primary tabs

Download MARCXML
000 nkm 22 uu 4500
008 | ||||||||||||||||||||||
046 |k1977
245 10|a23 Park Avenue
255 |c40.748072,-73.980964
260 |g1977
300 |a1 photographic reproduction ; 16.6 x 24.8 cm.
500 |aAdvertising Club of New York ; James Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb House
500 |a1889-1892
500 |aRobb, James Hampden.
500 |aDigitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
500 |aImage courtesy of the Murray Hill Neighborhood Association.
520 |a23 Park Avenue; 101-103 East 35th Street. Originally built in 1898 for J. Hampden and Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb. Architect: Stanford White of McKim, Mead & White. Acquired by the Advertising Club of New York in 1923. The group had the building remodeled by architect Fred F. French, and the club opened in 1924. During repairs following a 1946 fire, the building was expanded to include an adjacent home at 103 E. 35th St. The building is now an apartment house.
540 |aThe images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
650 1 |aPalaces -- Italy -- Influence.
650 1 |aRobb, Cornelia Van Rensselaer -- Homes and haunts.
650 1 |aRobb, James Hampden -- Homes and haunts.
650 1 |aPalazzi -- Influence.
650 1 |aProfessional associations.
650 1 |aApartment houses.
650 1 |aTown houses; Clubhouses.
650 1 |aRenaissance revival (Architecture)
650 1 |aString courses.
650 1 |aCartouches.
650 1 |aBalustrades.
650 1 |aBricks.
650 1 |aArchitectural terracotta
700 1 |aWhite, Stanford, 1853-1906|eArchitect
700 1 |aFrench, Fred F. (Fred Fillmore), 1883-1936|eArchitect
700 1 |aPins, Anita|ePhotographer
710 2 |aMcKim, Mead & White|eArchitect