126-130 East 35th Street, 1977.

Primary tabs

Download MARCXML
000 nkm 22 uu 4500
008 | ||||||||||||||||||||||
046 |k1977
245 10|a126-130 East 35th Street, 1977.
255 |c40.747454,-73.979693
260 |g1977
300 |a1 photographic reproduction ; 23 x 16.7 cm.
500 |a1854
500 |aCummings, James (125 E. 35th St.); Joel Foot (128 E. 35th St.); Graff, John (130 E. 35th St.)
500 |aDigitized by Mina Rees Library; City University of New York. Graduate School and University Center.
500 |aImage courtesy of the Murray Hill Neighborhood Association.
520 |a126-130 East 35th Street, 1977. Built in 1854 but considerably altered from original design. Owners removed the stoops in favor of basement entrances and changed the top floors and rooflines so that they are no longer uniform. No. 126 was altered in 1941 by architect Stephen L. Heinrich who converted it from a single to multiple-family dwelling. No. 128 was converted to a multiple-family dwelling in 1934 by architect Harry M. Clawson.
540 |aThe images and information provided in this collection may not be reproduced in any form without permission from the Mina Rees Library, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, except for "fair use" as defined by copyright law.
650 1 |aArchitecture, Domestic.
650 1 |aBuilding sites.
650 1 |aBrownstones (Houses)
650 1 |aRow houses.
650 1 |aItalianate (North American architecture styles )
650 1 |aEntrances.
650 1 |aRoofs.
650 1 |aBrownstone (Material)
650 1 |aStucco.
700 1 |aHeinrich, Stephen L|eArchitect
700 1 |aClawson, Harry M.|eArchitect
700 1 |aPins, Anita|ePhotographer