102-112 East 35th Street. Built in 1853-1855. Significant renovations have taken place on all of the rowhouses. Including a mansard roof added to 102 by the firm of McKim, Mead & White in 1892, sash alterations added to the windows on 106 and 108 carried out by architects Renwick, Aspinwall and Russell in 1888, and rear extensions added to Nos. 104-112.