The Lambs' Clubhouse, 70 West Thirty Sixth Street.
From a photograph by Byron. Curbside image of the exterior of the Lambs' Clubhouse which was affiliated with the British organization by the same name. The Lambs Club in the US was founded in 1874 as the first American social club for the professional theatre community. In 1904, The Lambs moved their clubhouse to 44th Street to a building designed by Stanford White. Since the early 1970's, the Lambs Club has been located on 51st Street.